expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30 Sept 2014

Minimal Makeup


This is what I take when I am going to meet my Husband for lunch after making use of the gym near his office.  Quick and easy makeup must-haves.

Laura Mercier - Foundation Primer - does not budge
Revlon Colorstay - 180 Sand Beige - super matte
Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume - waterproof - lasts and lengthens
Lancome - Flash Retouche - banishes dark circles without looking white
Rimmel - Glam Eyes Liner - gets close to lashes
L'Oreal - True Match Powder in Golden Ivory - nice yellow undertones in a high street powder
Benefit - Browzings in Medium - had for 5 years and still going strong
Daniel Sandler - Watercolour Blush in Cherub - natural and long-lasting
Maybelline - Color Tattoo in On-and-on Bronze - everyday essential in my house
Maybelline Colour Sens Nude in Tantalising Taupe - moisturising, lets the eyes stand out.





2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely nude look! Revlon ColourStay and Daniel Sandler Cherub are two of my all-time favourite products :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the Bourjois mascara, and the Watercolour blush. I've never tried Colorstay foundation, but I'm curious now.... xx

    Sarah | seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative