expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Jul 2014

DIY - Cheap, Quick and Healthy Iced Coffee

It is too hot out there at the moment, but I need coffee to wake me up, and I am currently trying to be more healthy so no trips to Starbucks for me.

1.  Fill cute glass 1/3rd full with ice
2. Put a spoon of instant coffee and your sweetener/sugar of choice in a small cup/glass
3.  Pour about 2-3tbsps of boiling water on and stir thoroughly.
4. Fill glass with cold milk - I used about 200ml of skimmed
5. Pour on coffee mixture
6. Add straw



Quick hot day coffee fix for only 70 cals. x


2 comments:

  1. That's a really good tip. I spend far too much money in Starbucks. Not sure why I never think to try making my own - I'm going to try this recipe now! Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Iced Coffee every morning....a small addiction.
    I sometimes buy the Starbucks packets...just add water, ice, and milk. Often I will make my own by brewing a pot of double strength coffee (this can be kept in a pitcher in the fridge), sweetening while still hot, then pour over ice with a splash of milk...delicious and cheap!
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative