expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

13 Jun 2014

Carpe Diem

Sorry I have been AWOL as of late, but I have been following the words of Robin Williams in The Dead Poets Society and have "Seized the day"



Here in Southern England we have had a gloriously warm week and so I have cast aside everything that doesn't need to be done and spent a lot if time outside with my kids, at the park, in the garden and just getting out and about.  Good weather happens so rarely here, that I feel I must make the most of it while I can, and I only have 1 year left with my youngest before he will start school, so I wanted to make some memories.

I haven't taken any photos, just tried to be in the moment, and it has been lovely.  So, go make hay while the sun shines xxxx

(Sent from atop a blanket in my back garden)

3 comments:

  1. We have had beautiful weather here in (Toronto) Canada as well....a good book, a glass of something cool and refreshing, and a lovely back yard are enough to make one's heart sing.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest and the lovely weather! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely..sometimes it feels as if blogging can take over, and we almost foget to just appreciate normal life. Good on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative