expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

7 Nov 2014

Comfy Cosy Winter Style

I ordered this jumper dress on whim from Very, as I was looking for something for Christmas parties, but when I saw this, I knew it would work for so many daytime occasions over the festive period.  I did buy an night-time outfit for parties too which I will post at a later date when I have figured how to style it.  It was only £14 which is ridiculously cheap for such a nice dress.

Navy Duffle coat - originally La Redoute similar here on sale for £20! 
I love the colour which is the most true in the face shot, it is a purpley red with good blue undertones so I don't look too florid in it, though I would NEVER wear it it without makeup as it is very bright so needs balancing.

Fuschia-cowl-jumper-dress
Bright Pink Jumper Dress from Very £14.40



Boots - originally from White Stuff £95 - similar here or here
 For more functional and reasonably priced outfit ideas follow me on Bloglovin here, or use the mail sign up form on the top right if you prefer it all a bit more old school :)







2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for so many occasions. Love the dress and boots.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks really pretty on you! Great with the boots too. What a lovely outfit! xx

    Sarah | seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative