expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

19 Oct 2014

A Woodland Walk with Joe Browns


I have just got my Joe Browns Catalogue through the door and a couple of pieces really stood out as perfect Autumn Day Wear. I already have a similar pair of boots but the Secret Support Leggings sound ideal, they seem to be thicker than usual and, according to the reviews, good at smoothing out lumps.  I have to love the Poncho too, I have a grey one already which I love but it isn't often the weather to wear it, as it can't be too cold nor too warm, or raining, so I only get to wear it a handful of times per year.

woodland-walk-joe-browns


2 comments:

  1. Love the poncho, very nice outfit Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lotty, I love autumn it si so much easier to find nice clothes for x

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative