expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

28 Jul 2014

Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful - Rejuvenating Serum Review



Make-Yourself-Youthful-Review


I have been craving this beauty ever since Sarah over at Seriously Shallow recommended it on her blog.  The main reason I love this so much is the packaging, could it be any prettier, it makes me happy every time I use it.

I picked this up at Boots for just £10 (the usual 1/3rd off Soap and Glory products offer.)  This is amazing value as you get 50 mls of it and it has a pump, so no nasty germies lurking around ready to create spots on your face.

Make-Yourself-Youthful-Review


The smell of this is lovely and fresh, it is a pink grapefruit style scent.  The texture is great, it is very silky yet not loaded with silicones, so it is thin enough to glide on without leaving any visible sign of it.  It feels very light on your skin and not at all greasy like some serums, so you can layer it with a SPF or night cream.

According to the literature it is jam packed with penta-peptides, which are the darlings of the beauty world right now.  This little beauty has as many as some of the best formulated, designer serums at a fraction of the price.  Plus, look at that packaging.

It also claims to -

  • smooth surface imperfections, reduce depth of fine lines
  • brighten, tone and tighten
  • refine pores, recalibrate uneven skin tone

I LOVE this stuff, I will update this post in a month or tw when I can tell you how well it worked over the long term, but in the week since I bought it, I feel like my skin has already improved.

Buy it here for just £10.67, plus the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser is just £5.33 and the Ultimelt hot cloth cleanser is just £6.67.

Absolute bargain.




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this sounds like a winner! Soap and Glory have been making some beautiful products lately. Can't wait to hear an updated review :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative