expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

5 Jul 2014

Leighton Denny Miracle Mist Review - Speed Dry.


While perusing the shelves of my nearest TK Maxx, I spotted this gem nestling between the endless swathes of shockingly bad Nails Inc colours.

I had been wanting to try a fast-dry spray, as they sound ideal for those nights out when you are rushed, but your nails look dreadful, so need the help of a quick coat of polish.

Leighton-Denny-Miracle-Mist-Review


This retails for £11. But I bought it for £4 which I think is a much fairer price.  

You use it after you have applied the usual 2 coats of polish plus top coat (I used Seche Vite as always) by spraying a fine mist over your nails with your hand held in a claw like manner (very attractive)



It makes your nails touch dry almost immediately, which is usually enough to let you leave the house, as long as your careful. I have used this 3 times in the last week and it has meant I could get on with my day much more quickly

Leighton-Denny-Miracle-Mist-Review

There really isn't much more to say about it, it does what it says.

Would I buy it again?
Yes at £4 or if it came in a bigger can.



2 comments:

  1. Glad this works as promised! Definitely sounds handy :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I need this, because I HATE waiting for my nails to try and always smudge them. I used to have the terrible habit of painting them in bed, then falling asleep and getting polish all over the sheets! Fail!! Avon do a really nice quick nail dry that smells of melon and its a little pump bottle (no aerosol) so you don't gas yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative