expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1 Jun 2014

5 Product Face

Today is Sunday so I am not in the mood for a full face of makeup, I thought that this is an ideal time to she you my minimal makeup look.

This is what I choose to wear when I'm in rush in the mornings.  With 3 kids to get up and ready for school/nursery, mornings can be a bit rushed at times, but I am not the kind of women who leaves the house without makeup (well not usually anyway)

This is great look for travelling too, when you don't want to take a full make up kit.

5-product-face


The products I have used are available on any high street and are good multitaskers.  You will recognise a couple from previous posts as they truly are the Best-of-the-Best when it comes it to performance. I would give everyone one of these products a gold star.


Here is me first thing after cleansing, toning and applying sunscreen, so far, so bland...

  • I applied the Revlon Colorstay in Nude 100 to all of my face with my fingers and buffed in with a brush, I then applied a bit extra under my eyes to lighten the area.
  • Next I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On-and-On Bronze all over my lids and blended it up slightly from the socket.  This is a really pretty shade and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it.  I lined my eyes with the same liner I used for my brows and then blended the two together to create a bit of depth.
  • I finished my eyes with a coat of L'Oreal False Lash Telecsopic  I have mentioned this mascara before, it is so good at giving a lot of length with just one decent application.

And that is all.

color-tattoo-on-and-on-bronze


Less than 5 minutes and I look a bit more defined and tidier.  I think this is a good look for those who are just beginning to wear makeup or like a more natural look, this is the kind of look my Husband likes, he (like most men I know) like a make up look that is just a better version of reality, rather than a different you)

The foundation and mascara are both the top end of the high street but still, the whole looks costs less than £40.





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! Soft and natural. Revlon ColourStay is one of my all-time favourites and I'm loving that eyeshadow/eyeliner combo! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I keep trying other foundation, but no matter how expensive or cheap, none of them compare to my trusty Colorstay. xx

      Delete
  2. What a perfect summer look....understated, yet Chic and polished.
    I will have to look for that eyeliner and shadow....your eyes always pop, but the makeup is subtle...now I know the secret!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative