expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

8 May 2014

Products EVERY Beauty Blogger Owns

I have been an avid beauty blogging fan for about 3-4 years now and I've seen a lot of products come and go.

Some things though, just keep on giving.

Here are the ones I seem to see again and again and again.

I'm pretty sure every one of these has won awards in their own right too.

Products-every-beauty-blogger-owns
  • Bioderma Crealine Micellar Water - never has anything been so hyped in all the years of beauty blogging as this.  It is a good product, but I think has fallen out of favour as the pancea to all your skin care worries.
  • Soap & Glory Body Wash - I have pictured the Sugar Crush version as that is what is in my shower, but it represents all of them.  I still love this, even my Husband loves this. A treat without breaking the bank as it is nearly eternally on 3 for 2 at Boots
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo - Again I have pictured the tropical as this is my favourite smell, but all of them have been reviewed and reviewed again on nearly every beauty blog ever.
  • Real Techniques Brushes - A product design by a Beauty Vlogger, that is a must-have in most people collections.  I really like the blusher brush, but I could take or leave the stippling brush.
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - On many people Holy Grail lists, and for good reason, I believe.  This has really lessened the frequency of breakouts for me and deserves it's place in the Beauty Blogger Hall of Fame
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation/Serum - I think Lisa Eldridge was the first on the scene with this great everyday foundation.  It suits dryer skin better than oily but still a lovely foundation for the price.
  • Clarisonic - I think this may actually knock the Bioderma Crealine off the top spot for hypedness (not a real word.) At £120 it is not cheap either.  I bit of a disappointment for me I'm afraid.
  • Seche Vite Top Coat - This is a evergreen favourite among the community with good reason, nothing works as well, long live Seche Vite
  • Revlon Lip Butters - You couldn't read a blog or watch a blog without being harassed by these last year, luckily the furore has died down and they have been replaced in most beauty bloggers hearts, but I bet every blogger owns one (at least.)
  • Sleek Contour Kit/Face Form - The first foray for many into the world of Kim Kardashian Contouring. Put your hand up if you haven't over done it with this baby one day and ended up looking like a russian prostitute.
  • Bourjois Bronzing Powder - The chocolate smelling bronzer ubiquitous to all blogs.  I personally prefer Benefit's Hoola but for price, this can't be beaten.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows - whether it's Permanent Taupe or On-and-On Bronze these are a firm favourite with good reason, they last like no other and don't break the bank.  Shame about the limited range of colours that they are available in.


What have I missed?

What did you feel you could never read another review, haul or favourites post of again?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative