expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1 May 2014

OOTD- School Run Style Raining

After yesterday's post that went better than I thought, I figured I would try again.

Here is todays offering.  It's chucking it down here so no cute spring looks for me.




rainy-day-school-run-style



Skinny Jeans from Next (again! they do long length jeans at a reasonable price) here £28

Black long length vest top - underneath from ebay similar to this £5

Navy slash neck 3/4 sleeve loose t-shirt from La Redoute, I have this in black and white too, as it is such an easy shape to wear, no longer available in navy but here it is anyway £17

Boots from Sole Diva £75, so hard to get shoes in a size 9.  I wear these far too much as they are flat and super comfy.  They are far too big in the calf for me as they are designed for proper plus size not just a size 14 but I still adore them.

Scarf from Peacocks (I think) it was about £6

Nail varnish - still yesterdays MUA Pistachio Ice Cream , need to change it as it is on it's third day but too lazy after last nights after Zumba.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative