expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

30 Apr 2014

OOTD - Everyday School Run Look

This is my first ever outfit of the day post.  You can tell this by the fact that I accidentally chopped off my feet in the picture and the exquisite awkwardness of my posing.  I have included a picture of the shoes later, I assure they they looked AMAZING!

This just an everyday outfit for me, flats (£26), jeans (£26) and a t-shirt (£12) all from Next (how did that happen, I don't buy that much from there!) My nail varnish is MUA Pistachio Ice Cream which was a bargain-tastic £1 and perfectly wearable if teamed with a decent base and top coat.





The necklace is new and it from Etsy, I am so happy with this and another one I bought, they are
ideal for dressing up what is essentially a dull outfit.






Well there we go, I did it.  Still not delighted by the picture but I thought it was unfair to keep yacking on about curvy style and not post pictures of me and my various misguided attempts.


1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative