expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1 Mar 2014

3 for 2 Time Again in Boots

It's 3 for 2 time in Boots again, my favourite time of year.  They have extended the offer now, so you can get -

  • 3 for 2 across all make-up and tools
  • 3 for 2 across all haircare
  • 3 for 2 across facial, body car and indulgent body care

Luckily my local Boots is tiny so their makeup collection sucks, which stopped me spending money on more unnecessary cosmetics to fill my dressing table with.

Less luckily though it does a good line in "Indulgent Bodycare" so I got busy in the Sanctuary and Soap and Glory shelves. I came away with these beauties and all for £24.50.


After reading an excellent review of Soap Friction on the amazingly designed Agent Smyth blog, I had to try it and it does smell as gorgeous as all their products do.  I bought the Hand Food because I use the one in a tube all the time, but I thought this would be nice to sit this next to the sink for after washing my hands.

I have been after a new travel make up bag since I lost my last one and this one from Sanctuary is ideal. It is 2 halves that are transparent inside and they clip together at the top, I tried to take a photo to show you but it doesn't really show it well  (see below).  I thought I could use one half for make-up and the other for body items when I go away.  It is a good size without being enormous so ideal for carry-on, I have a lot of weekends away coming up this year, so this will be better than taking my usual monster. I really like the ribbon pulls on the zips too.  The bonus was it came with all of these treats too;-

  • Full Size Body Wash - smells divine and really moisturising too
  • Travel Size Body Scrub - great for my holidays
  • Travel Size Foot Butter - not tried this before,  but with Spring coming much needed
  • Travel Size Hand Cream -one of my favourites, I love the smell
  • Medium sized Body Butter - you can never have enough scrummy smelling body butters 

sanctuary-review


sanctuary-weekend-essentials-review

I also treated myself to this necklace from Dorothy Perkins, which had £6.50 on the tag but was only £2 when I got to the till, I love it when that happens.  I got a plain black loose cami too which was just £12, in anticipation of good weather to come.


Did anyone else spoil themselves in Boots?  What did you get?

Feel free to sign up to my blog with bloglovin (best way ever to keep track of all you favourite blogs) just use the link on the top right.

Have a lovely weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative