expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

26 Nov 2012

My Style Role Models

When I am lacking in inspiration for getting dressed I check out some of my favourite celebrities.  I love Olivia Palermo and Miranda Kerr's looks, but I will NEVER be that slim, I wouldn't have the endless self control required. I like women who have curves, it looks so glamorous and decadent and is actually acheivable.

Clemence Posey aged 29 
Better known as Fleur Delacoeur in Harry Potter or Eva in Gossip Girl. She is not a conventional beauty but I think that actually adds to her charm.

Clemence-Posey

Marion Cotillard aged 37 
Oscar Winner , best known as Miranda in the Dark Knight Rising, Mal in Inception and Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose. She has such a natural style and an intelligent face.

Marion-Cotillard

Kate Winslet - I'm not sure there is any point introducing her.  She is another Oscar winner who lends more to her roles than just her beauty.
Kate-winslet-style

Holly Willoughby - She is a British daytime TV presenter who has a very classic style and always looks pulled together even though she is a mother of two.


Holly-Willoughby-style

Kelly Brook - What she lacks in brains she makes up for in a beautiful feminine body.  She has good style too. she knows what works on her and sticks with it.

Kelly-brook-style

Have I missed anyone who's got curves and great style? Who inspires you?

xo




1 comment:

  1. Big LOL at your comment re: Kelly Brook's brainpower (or lack of!). It's nice to hear about these ladies. I agree with you on Olivia P! I also love Rachel Bilson, Solange Knowles, Leigh Lezark and Emma Watson for style, but is annoying as they're mostly younger than me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative