expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

26 Jun 2014

OOTD - Mixed Weather

You have to love the British weather, I am not sure any other country in the world can rival it for sheer indecisiveness.  Just when you think it's safe to wear a sun dress, then along comes rain, so you think, fine, I will wear jeans and a top, and oh look! the sun has come out again.

This is what I wore the other day when it was a mixed bag forecast.  I took the black long-sleeved top off later when the sun came out which just left me with a long length cami dress and capri jeans on, so it kind of solved the dilemma, a bit, maybe???


Unfortunately you can no longer buy the shoes.  I got them in the sale at Dorothy Perkins for just £15 and I have worn them heaps, but they no longer stock them.  I wish they, or anyone else for that matter) would restock them as they are really versatile.  The only ones I can find similar are Lanvin and cost £360. Don't you hate it when you find something so easy to wear and comfortable and then are unable to repurchase.

The jeans I got as a more fashionable version of capri's, I wanted to try the boyfriend jeans look out, but with my figure I couldn't go too baggy so this was my compromise, I just rolled out these ones from Next.  I can't say I am crazy about the colour and they may meet the inside of a washer full of dark indigo dye very soon.




Jeans- Ankle Slim Jeans - Next £26
Shoes - Similar here for £360!
Cami Vest - Primarni £3
Black Slouch Top - similar here for £15, mine was from Next 2 years ago. 



2 comments:

  1. Those really are nice shoes.Let's hope they re-issue them soon! They look ideal!

    Sarah xx
    seriouslyshallow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and simple outfit. I have similar shoes from J Crew (they have them in suede as well as patent and leopard), but I am not sure how pricey shipping would be to the UK. Mine were a great deal from the J Crew factory and are made in Italy.
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative