expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

12 Mar 2014

My Makeup Free Face

I guess that seen as I have been waxing lyrical about makeup, it may be a good time to post a photo of me makeup free.  I took the first photo this morning before I washed and exfoliated my face.  I didn't use a filter as that would be cheating.  I then took an identical picture with my everyday makeup on.


I am actually surprised that I don't look as different as I thought I did.  The main difference seems to be the skin tone being more even and my eyes are more defined.  It does show how pink toned my skin is though. I could probably go a bit heavier on the brow makeup too.

I'm still not going to go makeup free regularly though, I much prefer my tidied up look.

Anyone else dare to bare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative