expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

14 Feb 2014

Stylish Valentines Nails

So, I did a search on Pinterest this morning for cute Valentines nails in preparation for this evening, and all I found was cheesy nail art/stripper nails/falsies.

So I had a go myself based on some slightly less OTT pictures of ombre glitter nails.

stylish-valentines-nails

glitter-ombre-nails

glitter-ombre-nails


Hope you like, I am very happy, as this is my favourite nails colour.  It is a No7 polish that is a dupe for Chanel's ever popular "Rouge Noir".  It is called Temptress 12 and is only £6, plus you can usually use your No7 vouchers.  The glitter tips are Deborah Lippman for Essie and it is called "Leading Lady"  I got this for Christmas nails, but it works for Valentines too.



Rouge-Noir-Dupe
sorry about pic quality camera refused to focus!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you posting on your wonderful blog again! I so enjoyed your postings, particularly your "French Chic Manifesto" which I followed. It helped improve my life in so many ways. Looking forward to reading more of your wonderfully inspiring posts!
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane,
    It's good to be back, I gave it a break to see of I missed blogging, and I realised that I really enjoy it. I am going to try and post more regularly now that I am back. Great to hear there are still people out there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas and blog, would love to read about your French Manifesto, but when I try I get that it is not on your blog, or Face Book. Makes me sad :-((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have just re-republished them, if you look to the right if this page, and click French Living. I took them down while editing a lot of my older posts. Hope they are of use to you. X

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative