expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

23 Jan 2012

What's in Celebrities Makeup Kits

I don't know about you but I love seeing what is in my friends make up bag, it's a chance to learn and also a real window into their personality. If you can read a man by his shoes, then you can read a woman by her make up bag.

I always read the celeb "what's in your bag" type articles in magazines, even though I know it's a load of balls.

What's-in-Celebrities-Makeup-Kits
Picture courtesy of Colin Ross

Liv tyler uses Pantene, yeah right!
Cheryl Cole dyes her hair with Casting Creme Gloss, B******s.

Well regardless of me having to suspend all disbelief here is a collection of the best, and most realistic, Make Up Bag articles
Kourtney Kardashian me thinks a little more than this
Jemma Kidd sounds good
Lisa Eldridge seems honest based on viewing her youtube videos
Lauren Conrad view the slideshow
TOWIE girls again, i feel there is a little more than this!
Nicki Minaj total honesty
Amber Le Bon my kind of girl

And here's an example of product placement at it's best
Sharon Stone for Dior this obviously has nothing to do do with her being the face of Dior
Jessica Alba yeah, no coincidence she likes Revlon

Have you seen any great and honest make up bag articles or even some real howlers!

GMU x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative